Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason, many still believe that the switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won’t.
Elli’s goal is to build the leading platform for all charging related services. Right now we provide our customers with access to a rapidly growing network of more than 175k public charging stations all over Europe. In the upcoming years we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electromobility.
At Elli, we like working with engineers who put their heads together to solve complex issues. For Engineering Ellians, this means knowledge-sharing at all levels: from pairing sessions and code reviews to lightning talks and company-wide sprint reviews. You’ll be joining a progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals and their careers - you will challenge us, we will challenge you and together we will shape the future of electromobility.
At Elli Engineering we do believe in “you build it, you run it” philosophy and truly live DevOps! We are fully cloud native and have been continuously adapting modern software delivery practices. We aim to build secure and reliable systems without impacting time-to-market.
Our information security is measured against ISO/IEC 27001:2013 controls and the reliability of our services is measured against strict SLAs with external stakeholders. Sure enough, we have many interesting challenges on our table and we are looking for a passionate Senior ERP Engineer who will help us to face them together!You can learn more about our opinion on the latest Software Engineering Trends by checking out our tech-radar: https://techradar.elli.eco/What you will do
- Actively learn and be always up-to-date with the industry trends and developments.
- Closely collaborate with Engineering, Customer Care and Finance colleagues to evolve and bring our ERP (Oracle NetSuite) development, operations and security to the next level.
- Coach and pair with colleagues, organize workshops and trainings to enable engineering teams to work independently and develop ERP features in a decentralized manner.
- Bring modern software delivery practices including Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment, Everything as Code and Test Driven Development to the ERP system.
- Constantly make sure that Business IT systems are compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 controls.
- Take an active role in our Business IT, CI/CD and InfoSec Communities of Practice and accelerate Continuous Improvement at Elli.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.