Each industry owes something to our planet – for us this is executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason many still believe, this will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. It won't.
Our aspiration is to build the leading SaaS platform for all charging related services. Today, we provide our customers with access to a rapidly growing network of more than 175k public charging stations all over Europe. Tomorrow, we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home services and disrupt the energy market.
Due to our continuous rapid growth we are seeking a Senior Finance Manager IT to work closely with the Elli engineering team. This high-visibility role provides a platform to drive investment intensity and growth.
As Finance Manager, your success relies on your ability to effectively manage all financial reporting, pro forma modeling, strategic assessment during quarterly business cycles and lead long range planning, annual planning processes.
The role will require you to build a deep understanding of both engineering concepts and the way the e-mobility industry works, covering a broad range from top of the funnel metrics to revenue, M&A opportunities, managing operating expenses, and headcount planning strategies.
- Collaborative and fun working environment in both, remote and in-office. All rituals are set up remote-first.
- A company-wide knowledge sharing culture.
- Attractive salary and 30 days of paid vacation per year.
- Personal development budget and days.
- Possibility to request and use the tools that will make you and your team more productive.
- Drive our electrical vehicles and experience eMobility.
Informiere Dich über Elli unter www.elli.eco