Who we are
Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason, many still believe that the switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won’t.
Driving an electric car still comes with lots of friction compared to what we are used to. In Elli’s first two years, we have launched several products to start closing the gap between everyday users and top-notch electromobility.
We are now looking for well-rounded Android Engineers to help build apps that allow the everyday user to benefit from electromobility. You will play an important part in shaping our engineering practices, implementing new features, improving performance, building beautiful user interfaces and keeping our users happy.
At Elli, we like working with engineers who put their heads together to solve complex issues. For Engineering Ellians, this means knowledge-sharing at all levels: from pairing sessions and code reviews to lightning talks and company-wide sprint reviews. You’ll be joining a progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals and their careers - you will challenge us, we will challenge you and together we will shape the future of electromobility.We’re looking for engineers to join us at multiple levels. We will have an open discussion throughout the interview process about assessing which level you fall within at Elli.You can learn more about our opinion on the latest Software Engineering Trends by checking out our tech-radar: https://techradar.elli.eco/
What you love to do
Who you are
- Build cutting edge Android apps that excite our users.
- Work in an Agile setup with product, design and other engineers in a proactive and fast-paced environment to find end-to-end solutions to important problems.
- Implement these solutions for our Android clients, adhering to Android development best practices.
- Have high standards with regards to quality - writing clean and testable code with a solid architecture and providing great code reviews.
- We want you to bring your whole self to work and strive to foster an environment that supports your individual growth.
You’re an experienced engineer with an interest in Android app development. Either way, you’re passionate about the quality of the software you design and deliver.
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development practices.
- You have plenty of experience with Kotlin and know how to write readable, maintainable and performant code.
- You are familiar with modern tools and techniques such as Dependency Injection, Reactive Programming, Modularization, Continuous Integration, JUnit, Proguard, Firebase, etc..
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You possess an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and comfortable with it.
- You enjoy working in teams, solving problems together, learning about new technology, and sharing your learnings with others.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.