Each industry owes something to our planet - for ours this means executing the transition towards fully electrified mobility. For some reason, many still believe that the switch will happen by just swapping the gas tank for a battery. But it won’t.
Elli’s goal is to build the leading platform for all charging related services. Right now we provide our customers with access to a rapidly growing network of more than 175k public charging stations all over Europe. In the upcoming years we want to become one of the leading providers for eco-friendly smart-home products and disrupt the energy market by leveraging the possibilities of electromobility.
At Elli, we like working with engineers who put their heads together to solve complex issues. For Engineering Ellians, this means knowledge-sharing at all levels: from pairing sessions and code reviews to lightning talks and company-wide sprint reviews. You’ll be joining a progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals and their careers - you will challenge us, we will challenge you and together we will shape the future of electromobility.
At Elli we structure our organization along Product Areas. Our Engineering Managers partner with one of these and facilitates all engineering roles there to always keep end to end delivery at its high pace. This includes engineers, technical product managers and designers of this group.
At Elli Engineering we do believe in “you build it, you run it” philosophy and truly live DevOps! We are fully cloud native and have been continuously adapting modern software delivery practices. We aim to build secure and reliable systems without impacting time-to-market.You can learn more about our opinion on the latest Software Engineering Trends by checking out our tech-radar: https://techradar.elli.eco/What you’ll do
- Take over the full responsibility for software development of a defined product area.
- Build, scale and empower engineering teams through hiring, coaching, mentoring and hands-on career development.
- Actively learn and be always up-to-date with the industry trends and developments.
- Make sure that engineers are well equipped and enabled to deliver high quality software in a timely manner, always meet operational SLAs and comply with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 controls.
- Advocate and evangelize modern software engineering and organizational practices.
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values.
- Closely collaborate with different communities of practice, experience designers, product owners, product managers, crossfunctions and engineering management to solve interesting and challenging problems.
- Constantly advocate and help to evolve continuous improvement practices, technical and operational excellence at Elli Engineering.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.