As a specialist you support our product managers with their clear mission: change today’s charging and e-mobility reality by building the best cutting edge products around electric mobility, energy and charging. Your think and act entrepreneurial, you have an uncompromising customer focus and deliver products that attract early majorities of a new developing mass market.
- Support the overall product & feature release plan of major and minor releases
- Establish, track, and drive release milestones for required legal documents, marketing activities and training materials
- Monitor and maintain changes to legal documents
- Drive issue resolution
- Drive and resolve cross-team problems blocking milestones
- Coordinate release process with Product Management and Software engineering and Legal departments to ensure consistent workflow, transparency and alignment
- Plan and coordinate all activities for involved organizational units outside of Product Management departments (e.g. marketing, legal, customer support, etc.)
- Establish and improve tooling for release and rollout management
- Coordinate external dependencies
- Run release roll-out
- Communicate and take action towards subcontractors and partners.
- Perform regular meetings to monitor progress and solve potential issues.