Electric mobility is one of the biggest and most fascinating industry revolutions over the last decades. Various studies have shown that more than 50% of all charging takes place at home. We at Elli develop products that enable b2c and b2b customers to charge their cars at home in an easy and convenient way. Together we will make electric mobility happen at large scale with the aim to become the leading service provide in the area of e-mobility in Europe.Our setting:
- we are a dynamic team giving you the chance to quickly take on ownership and responsibility.
- our success is built on an international working environment and an open minded, modern and innovative corporate culture.
- seize the opportunity to shape the future of mobility;
- be part of a highly motivated team with an international setting;
- experience our agile way of working;
- gain benefits from our people development program and flexible working hours.
• You are responsible for the development of service concepts for the products and services you support within our customer care area
• You control the implementation and operational implementation of the service concepts in selected countries and ensure constant further development in the sense of a continuous improvement approach
• You ensure the quality of our daily operational service provision by establishing and tracking defined KPIs and service level agreements
• You check the sustainable profitability of our quality promise and make commercial adjustments if necessary
• You are the central contact person for our product managers as well as the national companies of the various group brands and also coordinate external partners, service providers as well as suppliers and customers
• You have an economics or technical university degree or a comparable relevant education
• You have several years of professional experience in a similar role in a global service organization and have ideally acquired a broad knowledge in the interaction of customer care, logistics (hardware), quality management and e-commerce
• You have in-depth knowledge in the introduction and control of products and services, preferably in the areas of energy, automotive, hardware/software or telecommunications
• You have a high enthusiasm and affinity for electromobility and the opportunities of the energy transition
• You have a good command of spoken and written English, further language skills in our target markets (e.B. French, Italian, Swedish, Finnish) are an advantage
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the transition towards electrified private mobility.